“For years, the state of South Carolina has regulated abortion, rather than end it, and it has even funded abortions with your tax dollars. Meanwhile, the abortion industry is thriving and growing in South Carolina. There are now 10 places a woman can go in South Carolina to have her unborn baby killed — up from 3 since 2014! On average, 14 babies are murdered by abortion every day in South Carolina.”
That’s a statement from the Abolish Abortion South Carolina website, which you can find here. And it’s tragic. On average, fourteen human beings lose their lives every day in this state alone. That adds up to 5,110 children a year being murdered in ways that only Hitler and people like him can watch and approve of. Little arms and legs are torn away from the body. A little head, still forming in the womb, is crushed by some “medical” implement. On average, fourteen helpless babies are murdered in South Carolina each day by hitmen and women in white coats, who get paid for the somehow socially acceptable task of taking an innocent life.
We can stop this. Many times over the past few years, legislation has been put forward to regulate abortion in South Carolina, and we should thank God for that. We should thank God that this regulation has saved unborn lives. But we should not grow complacent and think that this is enough. We can be thankful that some babies have been saved, but we should not be satisfied until all of them are safe. Until every person conceived in South Carolina can make it to the delivery room without having to fear being murdered along the way, we cannot just stand by and do the minimum.
That’s why on Tuesday, May 4th, the Rally to End Abortion in South Carolina is taking place at the SC State Capitol from10 AM-12 noon.
This rally is taking place because “Rep. Jonathon Hill has filed the Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2021 (H.4046) to put an end to abortion and is fighting to completely and permanently defund Planned Parenthood and remove all abortion funding from the state budget.” This is an opportunity to stand up for those who cannot stand up for themselves, to be a voice for those whose voices we can’t hear yet.
Speakers will include:
- Dennis Sarfate of Action For Life,
- Jonathon Hill, SC State Representative,
- Mark Corral of Grace Covenant Church,
- Jeff Durbin of End Abortion Now
- Ashley Lawton of Save The 1
You can RSVP for the rally on Action for Life’s Facebook page or on the Eventbrite page.
Open your mouth for the people who cannot speak,
For the rights of all the unfortunate.
Open your mouth, judge righteously,
And defend the rights of the poor and needy.
There were three “abortion” “clinics” [sic] licensed by SC DHEC in South Carolina in 2020.
As far as it is known, there are three “abortion” “clinics” [sic] in South Carolina so far in 2021.
There have been three “abortion” “clinics” [sic] licensed by SC DHEC in South Carolina continuously, every year, from 2003 through 2020.
These three “abortion” “clinics” [sic] perpetrate approx. 99% of the “abortions” reported to SC DHEC as occurring in South Carolina. In 2020, the remaining approx. 1% were committed at three hospitals.
“Abortion” “Clinics” [sic]
Summary Report of All Licensed Facilities
[ “Abortion” “Clinics” [sic] – 3 ]
Click to access hrfsum.pdf